Thanksgiving Week
A. I didn't do anything special on thanksgiving because i was just with my mom and we did practically nothing on that day.
B. I didn't go anywhere on thanksgiving because i was not in the mood to go outside and go to places with my mom since its always boring with her.
C. I didn't meet any new people because we didn't go anywhere on thanksgiving and i just stayed at home and just eat pizza and hot wings on thanksgiving.
D. I watched Astro boy and Frankenstein on thanksgiving by myself because i was bored and my mother was busy doing other things.
E. I didn't played in any sport events because i wasn't in the mood of playing any sports and my ankle was injured which was also a reason that i couldn't play any sports on thanksgiving.
F. I didn't get any CTR experiences because i didn't do anything at all on thanksgiving and my mother didn't need help on anything that she was doing.
G. I didn't read any books because i don't like to read and they are boring for me but i read comics which are kind of easier to read because it has less words and easy words that i can pronounce instead of the regular books.
H. I did some homework on thanksgiving week because its due on Tuesday and i don't want to get a bad grade and the homework was for biology and banking.
I. And i dint do anything else but besides doing my homework, drawing, and also playing games on my phone and computer.


B. I didn't go anywhere on thanksgiving because i was not in the mood to go outside and go to places with my mom since its always boring with her.
C. I didn't meet any new people because we didn't go anywhere on thanksgiving and i just stayed at home and just eat pizza and hot wings on thanksgiving.
D. I watched Astro boy and Frankenstein on thanksgiving by myself because i was bored and my mother was busy doing other things.
E. I didn't played in any sport events because i wasn't in the mood of playing any sports and my ankle was injured which was also a reason that i couldn't play any sports on thanksgiving.
F. I didn't get any CTR experiences because i didn't do anything at all on thanksgiving and my mother didn't need help on anything that she was doing.
G. I didn't read any books because i don't like to read and they are boring for me but i read comics which are kind of easier to read because it has less words and easy words that i can pronounce instead of the regular books.
H. I did some homework on thanksgiving week because its due on Tuesday and i don't want to get a bad grade and the homework was for biology and banking.
I. And i dint do anything else but besides doing my homework, drawing, and also playing games on my phone and computer.

Comments
Post a Comment