Student Success Statement

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."

                                                     Image result for abraham lincoln

                                       Abraham Lincoln

This quote means that if you do good things , then you will feel good, but if you do bad things, then you will feel bad. For example, if you go to a store and you look around and see something that you want such as chips, candy, or even sodas, and when you grab those thing and pay for them, then that means that you are choosing the right and not the wrong. But, if you go to a store and look around for what you want to buy and then you see them and you go grab them, but you run away with them without paying. Then that means that you are choosing the wrong and not the right. And that is why you should always choose the right and not the wrong because it will get you into really deep trouble. And you will regret doing everything that you have done at the store. And if you choose the right and do nothing wrong, then that means that you will feel good and that you are a good person.

Comments

Popular Posts