Skip to main content
Lawyer
Duties and Responsibilities: Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations. Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
Education: Doctoral or professional degree, Aspiring lawyers must complete law school. Applying to law school requires graduating from a bachelor's degree program and, in nearly all cases, taking the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). Applicants wanting to specialize in a particular field of law may consider an undergraduate degree in that field. For example, students who want to become tax attorneys might study accounting, while those interested in environmental law may consider majoring in environmental science.
Salary: 115,820 USD
I would not like to become a lawyer for the time being because I'm not sure about it and I'm not sure if i would actually become a good lawyer or i would not make it to becoming a lawyer and I'm actually interested in becoming a video game developer or something else that involves technology or drawing or voice acting because I'm interested in those type of things.
Comments
Post a Comment